Sign in to follow this  
Guest batur1977

Download failed

Guest batur1977

This time i removed the PSS entirely and tried to reinstall but the problem is when i attempt to operate the PSS Pro set up i receive a pop up error "download failed" all the time when it comes to 4th or 5th of 10 total material. What can be the problem someone please help me i am trying to get back my pss with correct form of load editor and etc... no more troubleshootings again is it a problem based on my computer settings or configuration ?I'm looking forward to hearing from youThank you

Guest Phoenix_7

try clearing your 'cache' and 'temp' filesalso make sure your firewall and virus checker is offif that doesn't workplease send an email to PSS SupportJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest batur1977

Hello,it looks like it's been downloaded and installed sucessfully after a couple of trials which caused the process to be inhibited and failed in the middle throughout the entire files between 1 and 10it failed and i restarted from 1 to 10 again and again, failed in the end whilst just downloading the latest navaids this time & i had to restart from 1 to 10 again, rewinding the whole process..Consequently, the entire process has been achieved without encountering further corruptions.my question in this case is; trying out to download and restart from 1 to 10 right after every failure has got any negative effect or influence on PSS system ? as far as i see everything seems working correctly, however besides does this kind of downloading style(failing in the middle of process and restarting the download after a pop up error "download failed" appears) have any bad influence on PSS ? If so once again i will remove and reintall regarding your remarksThanks

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.