Sign in to follow this  
Guest vauxhall

bank angle

Guest vauxhall

hi allJust a quicky how do ya change the bank angle on the 340 ? mine banking at 30 degrees (i dont mind this to much but am lossing a lot of passengers out the windows)i have changed the aircraft cfg but still banking at 30 cheers

I'd like to know as well, it's costing me a fortune in broken windows caused by passengers heads hitting the windows when turning.Good Luck

Guest NormanB

PSS, along with a number of other developers, don't use the FS Autopilot. The turns are however within parameters, therefore I would imagine the fault lies elsewhere.I have used passengers and have not seen this.

Guest Niels_C

Hi Airbus drivers,On the MCDU, rightclick the INIT button.There, undocumented features regarding flight dynamics are hidden.Press NEXT PAGE to browse through the various parameters.For instance it is possible to reduce acceleration and maximum deflection on ailerons on the Roll page. For me, it even became possible to fly the A330 and A340 in 2x or 4x timemode without it flipped over.Hope it helps, and good luck.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.