Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grubby

A340 Navigation Problem

Guest Grubby

Hey everyone hows it goin?Ive been flying the posky model merged with the pss panel and using the merge that just came out today in the library. The question i have is while the airplane is navigating on its course.. sometimes the track dissapears off the Navigation Display and the aircraft starts navigating somewhere else,, i dont know where it plans on going but it just turns to a heading and starts flying off course. I noticed it doing this before i installed the merge as well.. Anybody have any ideas???P.S. I also find the issue of the plane bobbing up and down gently when you go to 4x or 8x quite annoying but from reading the posts here i think its safe to say that cant be fixed.Any help is appreciated,Kris

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.