Sign in to follow this  
Guest batur1977

A problem in PSS A321 only

Guest batur1977

Hello,i have a question i have 3 of PSS airbus series and for the very first time i wanted to fly with my a321 everything seemed ok until i clicked on the button to change the view from cockpit to virtual cockpit and this message popped up " scenery read error attempting to open a non existent directory c:programfilespsstexture." and it also says click ok to continue, does not occur in other aircrafts A319 & A320 but only in A321 what might cause this problem ? Thanks

Guest batur1977

Hello,Yes i have this subfolderBy the way i applied an uninstallation & reinstallation process in order to check if this time whether or not it will work..and the answer...no, again especially in A321 (but not the others) when i want to change the view from cockpit to virtual cockpit i get the same pop up message only once, afterwards i do not receive the same message when changing the view again.it happens only once..(this issue is important)but what is it related with ?

Guest batur1977

Online, from the internet PSS web site...still keeps going only in A321 but not the others...

Guest Phoenix_7

not sure why you would get that?here is a list of installed files, make sure yo don't have any of these filesgeneri_c.bmpgeneric_l.bmpgeneric_t.bmpglass_t.bmppan_l.bmpWing_l.bmpin the FS200xtexturefolder, below is the listFS200xAircraftPssA319PssA320PssA321FS200xAircraftPSSAB-Propanelsound.cfmsound.iaeFS200xEffectsPSS_beacon.fxPSS_Lights.fxPSS_logo.fxPSS_navred.fxPSS_navwhi.fxPSS_strobe_Airbus.fxPSS_vclight.fxFS200xGaugesPSS-a320.gauFS200xPSSNavDataFS200xPSStexturegeneri_c.bmpgeneric_l.bmpgeneric_t.bmpglass_t.bmppan_l.bmpWing_l.bmpJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest batur1977

Hello John, I've checked everyting you indicated and i have all of them in their correct locations.It still keeps happening only in A321 but A319 and A320 are ok this problem seems to have been happening only in A321

Guest batur1977

One more very important thing about this issue is this pop uo msg comes forth only once when for the very first time i try to change the view from cocpit to forexample virtual cockpit and this msg never comes back again until once again i quit and reopen the FS with A321 and this pop up also never inhibits me to fly the A321 but the most boring thing is to see this FS pop up message in every attempt.. Otherwise despite this message A321 can be flown but why only in this A321 is this pop up but not in A319 or 321

Guest batur1977

Frankly to tell you the truth, I removed the entire FS9 from the system and the PSS ofcourse. I reinstalled the FS9 and PSS again, but this problem still keeps going only in A321 type plane when trying to change the view again... I really do not understand why and noone even the admins in the pss forums are able to find any solution to this problem.. one more thing important i discovered recently about the issue this happens only in A321 V modem but not in A321 C model means it happens only in IAE engine version Do you think i need a format for my computer ? Does anyone know ?

Guest batur1977

ok John excuse me please for being impatient i will wait for your reply...

Guest batur1977

Hello,I did send you an e-mail including problem details and an attachment.

Guest batur1977

Hello,I did exactly what you told me and i attempted to activate the A321v model but the screen shot i had sent you is still over there :((The attachment is included also hereDo you think i need a format for my comp ?

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.