Sign in to follow this  
Guest ciropv

A320/A340 N1 Vib=0.0 ?"

Guest ciropv

Hi.This is an already unanswered question I made same time ago. Maybe today i am more lucky :)I have PSS A320 a long time ago. A few months ago changed OS to WinXP and FS2002 to FS-ACOF. Downloaded the patch to make A320 run under FS9... Everything works fine except one thing: The vibration Gauges in all PSS models (A319/20/21 - A330/A340) always show "0.0".Any ideas?Thanks a lot, CiroSpecs:.Windows XP Pro SP2 (Spanish) -clean install-.FS-ACOF (Spanish).FSUIPC Last version -unregistered-

Guest Phoenix_7

I do get VIB readings in FS9, am using latest FSUIPC versionThe product is best installed using the 'base pack' installerWhat patch did you download?John PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest ciropv

Sorry, that was some time ago; I think I downloaded the patch from the Justflight site (boxed version). Was the patch to make A320 compatible with FS2004.I know I should contact them.... but I only get some answers here.Anyway, A330/A340 VIB gauge neither work, so I don't think it is neither related to the patch nor to the installer. I would bet it has something to do with unregistered FSUIPCs or even the regional settings (XP/FSACOF Spanish...). Just hoped somebody had the same problem.Thanks

Guest ciropv

I've tried with no results.I can see VIBs in other panels (default 737, 737NG,... it is just with the A320,330,340 panels that I see VIB=0.0)It was just to know if someone else had the same problem.Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.