Sign in to follow this  
CPA156

Airways in the FMS

Guest dt1951

Great question Patrick. I have not found a way to do this either. They do exist since I am able to enter them in my PMDG and LDS aircraft. Hopefully this will get cleared up.Dan

Guest dt1951

Any Airway. All I get is the "Not In Database" message.Dan

Guest vrandar

To enter an airway/waypoint combination you left click the waypoint before the position where you want to enter the airway/waypoint combination. Click the LSK next to thwe previous waypoint. This takes you to the LAT REV page from that waypoint. Then enter the airway and next waypoint in the format airway/next waypoint (e.g. UL607/AMASI) and press LSK2R (the one marked via/to).But you can't enter an airway if it isn't already in the navdata database. If you find one is missing you should email Richard Stefan (assuming you are downloading updated airacs from www.navdata.at).

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.