Sign in to follow this  
Guest shannon16g

Expecting my a330/a340 package any day now... im a pmdg 737 guy! what to expect?

Guest shannon16g

Ok I have read reviews and have owned the pss 747/777 models a few years back. Im currently running the full pmdg 737 series of planes mainly in the usa. I purchased the a330/a340 full boxed packaged the other day and waiting it's delivery so what can I expect or anything I need to do once it arrives? patches for boxed version anything? im looking to use these bigger aircraft for my long hauls.

Guest Phoenix_7

we do not provide support for the CD versionplease contact support@justflight.comI believe they have a patch for the CD versionJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest shannon16g

just curious why you don't support YOUR product that is boxed? I wasn't asking for support but it sure seems like this is gonna be a bad taste in my mouth before I even get the pss product on cd. I purchased YOUR stuff before via download 747/777. This experience will determine if I buy future pss stuff or stick with pmdg. you should reply in a different way to us who have the cd version of YOUR product. your coming off in a bad way like it's wrong of us to buy the boxed version. I was asking for thoughts on what to expect from the a340 too.

Guest Phoenix_7

you also asked for info on a possible patch for the CD versionwe can not supply the patch for the CD version, you will need to contact JustFlightJustFlight fully own the CD version which they manufacture and distribute, they also have a support service John PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.