Sign in to follow this  
Guest skhiani

Problems with rotating on ground while taxi.

Guest skhiani

Good day Guys.I am Sanjay Khiani from Jakarta - Indonesia and I have been using PSSProducts such as B744 for over than 1 year now. Currently, I am trying to learn to use the Airbus series of aircraft starting with the tutorial flight between CYYZ-KORD using the A330-200GE any aircraft and follow the manuals step by step. The problem begins exactly after Pushback and Engine Starts where beginning to taxi with throttle at IDLE and pressing F3 a number of times till aircraft moves but unable to make turn to the left or right. Earlier I was informed by a friend to turn off the auto rudder in FS2002 main menu but still it would not help and have set it back to default.I do realize that user "noflyzone" has posted this particular issue earlier and he has a reply from "Phoenix 7" which says "you need some type of flight controls, keyboard alone will not work" I am not really clear about this statement. I was hoping if anyone of you here could help me in solving this issue. Thanks in advance and appreciate any help given. ThksAs an extra info my PC Spec are as follows.P4-2.8, 533 MHz FSB512MB RAM40GB HDD128MB ATI Radeon 4x AGPThe problem only occurs on all Airbus aircrafts of PSS release.CheersSanjay KhianiNote:

Guest Calum

Hello Sanjay ,Phoenix 7 is definately right , you must have a joystick or similar to connect to your computer and control the aircraft with. I would really suggest getting a joystick or control column to control the aircraft , as it wont work ( hardly at all ) without one , and will be very hard to control airbourne.PSS are ( as you know ) very skillful and professional , so they make there aircraft with a joystick or other hardware in mind , to give there customers maximum realism i guess ( and it was a good geuss :) ).Very glad to see you write you are learning to master the PSS A320 , check your PMs :)Calum

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.