Sign in to follow this  
Guest yylie1

Resizing of PSS A330 bitmaps

Guest yylie1

Hi there, I am using the A330 with very miserable frame rates. From what I can read in the forums is that I am not the only one. I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has done any resizing of the default PSS A330 panel bitmaps, prehaps make it smaller? I have no idea on how to improve the frame rates on the PSS A330 other than buy another computer. And that computer must be really on the high end as I recently about a computer back in my hometwon and played PSS A330 on it also with dismal frame rates also. Slightly better than those on my laptop but nevertherless miserable.Please help,Melissa Liew

Hi Do you fly using the 2D or VC ? if its 2D then try turning down the VC gauge detail to low , this has helped with some added frams for me , also in the FMC under performance try upping the numbers .. lower numbers meen more CPU usage .. high for less usage and improved frame rates . I have also found that Anti aliasing hits the A330/340 more so then any other add on i have .. i turn it off when i fly the bus . Rich

ugcx_banner.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

5%
    $1,380.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now