Sign in to follow this  
Guest shannon16g

will fsnavigator export flightplans for pss a340 fms?

Guest shannon16g

Im using flightsim navigator to export flightplans in .rte format for pmdg will this also work for pss fms?

Guest juan_v

>if you export to FS you can import them>>John >PSS SUPPORT>support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk>>http://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpgHIPlease let me know if I understand your shorthand reply:First export flight plan to FS2004 and then import to the A340 FMS from FS2004 flight planner folder........ThanksJuan

Guest NickOg

Is there some way to export the A320 plans from the MCDU to FS 2004? I think I have found how to import an FS plan but not export a plan TO FS.I get the impression from your message above that it can be done.RegardsNick

Guest Phoenix_7

you cannot export a plan from the 320 to the 340you can create a plan in fsnavigator, export it as a FS plan, then import it to the AirbusJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest NickOg

Hmm,I had a feeling that was so. Pity. Thnaks anyway,Nick

Guest Cancer

Is there some way to export the A320 plans from the MCDU to FS 2004? Hi Nick,I think it might be possible by using FSBUILD but there are two steps: from PSS to FSBUILD and then from FSBUILD to FS9.Ren

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.