Sign in to follow this  
Guest tomcollingwood

Pannel Problem, patch only partly helps???

Guest tomcollingwood

Hi, I have recently purchased Airbus PRO from the phoenix website and when first trying to use it I was gettin the mouse flashing and clicking on anything did not have any impact, I then downloaded the patch from their website which solved the clicking problem I was having in every airbus model in the package but now the main pannel is always out of position and when I move it into place the view out of the windows ahead and to the side is BLACK (blank) so I cant see anything outside of the plane unless I fly using the virtual cockpit, nice to have the mouse problem solved but as not all fuctions and instrument views are available in the virtual cockpit it makes it very difficult and annoying at times, one problem solved, another created, anyone know what to do???Thanks,Tom

Guest deltatango

Hi,after reinstalling Airbus pro and not being able to find the fix for the blackness of the windscreen (including the fixed panel.cfg from PSS website and searching this forum), I worked it out again. Here 'tis:Change these lines in the panel.cfg (in the PSSAB-Pro folder, NOT each aircraft's folder!)From this:[Window00]file=headup.BMPsize_mm=1024visible=0position=7ident=MAIN_PANEL[Window01]file=forward.bmpsize_mm=1024visible=1position=7ident=MAIN_PANELTo this:[Window00]file=headup.BMPsize_mm=1024visible=1position=7ident=MAIN_PANEL[Window01]file=forward.bmpsize_mm=1024visible=0position=7ident=MAIN_PANELEasy huh!!Happy takeoffs...

Guest tomcollingwood

Wow!!, Thanks a lot it did the trick, how you worked that one out ill never know.Cheers!!

Guest euroberlin

I had/have the same problem. The A320/21/19 system work alright and I am also starting with the default settings and the default (cessna/seattle) situation, yet when I change the aircraft to be one of the pss A320/21/19 the view of the panel is way to high (location of the window) and I cannot see a thing outside the cockpit! Same thing when changing to e.g. VFR panelview.I also tried to fix the panel.cfg (yes, downloaded the new one) as stated above, yet no change!?!Please HELP!ThanxRegards,EBA

Guest Phoenix_7

what you are seeing is coreectthe default panel is the IFR panel which does fill most of the screenperhaps you can post a picture of what you are seeingJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.