Sign in to follow this  
Guest enriqueo

Problem with the Bus after configuring the MCDU!

Guest enriqueo

Just today after takeoff had to declare an emergency and come back for a landing after the langing gear couldn't come up. Also, eventhough I had ensured that the avionics switch was on (cessna as default), the ILS and NDB could not be detected (ADF could not enen change the frequencies in the MCDU), and the landing lights were not functional.I tested the LDS 767 and PMDG 737NG to isolate the problem, insured that I had the latest FSUIPC (3.47), Lights were at 8, and after doing 2 flights I was able to isolate the problem to the PSS ABPro. I reinstalled the config files through the Phoenix Simulation installer. I tried the flight again, and checked the ILS and Lights and they were good, but when I finished programming the MCDU, I tried to enter a freq in the ADF and the MCDU flickered, and that was it...no more lights, or avionics. WEIRD!The only change I have made to FS9 since my last Bus flight was to install the LDS 767 and Lago MD80.I am doing a complete reinstall, but while I waited I wanted to post to see if anybody else has experienced a similar fate.Enriqueeosuna.gif

Guest enriqueo

Thanks, the problem was the battery, But it was related to FSUIPC extended battery life being deselected. I believe that when I set the LDS767 to increase realism, the FSUIPC feature for battery life was turned off. I reset it and that solved the problem.Enrique eosuna.gif

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.