Sign in to follow this  
Guest jetblue42

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest jetblue42

I just got a new computer, and FS9 to go with it. My absolute favorite aircraft is the Airbus A319/320/321, and PSS is the best addon for that aircraft. I couldn't get my JustFlight CD version of Airbus Pro to work with FS9, so I purchased the download version off the PSS site. (Even though I have the CD version, it was well worth the extra money.) When I tried to fly it in FS9, it taxis fine. But when I try to take off, the aircraft doesn't respond to the joystick movements!!! I cannot rotate, turn (in the air), or climb and descend with the PSS A320. However, the joystick works fine with all the other FS9 aircraft. But that is not good enough for me. The only aircraft I have any desire to fly is the A320. With all that said, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!Colin,"Airbus Freak"

Guest Phoenix_7

delete the filesmodulesFSUIPC.inimodulesFSUIPC.dllre-install only FSUIPC.dllit can be downloaded atwww.schiratti.com/dowsonJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest jetblue42

>delete the files>>modulesFSUIPC.ini>modulesFSUIPC.dll>>re-install only FSUIPC.dll>>>When I try to delete any FSUIPC files, I get an error saying "Cannot delete FSUIPC: Access is denied. Make sure the disk is not fully write-protected and that the file is not currently in use."Colin

Be sure to shut down FS first and any external programs (like flightplanners) that link to FS.

Guest jetblue42

>delete the files>>modulesFSUIPC.ini>modulesFSUIPC.dll>>re-install only FSUIPC.dll>>I couldn't find FSUIPC.ini. Is it in some different place, or am I just missing it?Colin

It will be there if FSUIPC loaded. If it didn't load (for example because it is an imcompatible version for the version of FS you have), the file may not have been created yet.No worries, if it's not there there's one less file to delete :-lol

Guest jetblue42

Okay, one more question before I do anything. I have read the FSUIPC user's guide, and I am thinking of buying the full version. Quoting the user's guide: "If you pay, you get...............Facilities for joystick calibration, some fancy assignments, and button programing." The second I read that, I had a feeling that buying the full version would solve my problem. However, before I do, I want to verify with you guys that it will definately (excuse the spelling) fix my problem. I do not want to spend money on something that will not work.Colin

Guest Phoenix_7

it should work fine with the unregistered versionspmething else must be wrong with your setuptry loading one of the default aircraft, then switch to the Airbusand see what happensPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.