Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ludwig

Fire at landing??!!

Guest Ludwig

Hi folks!Just dropped to pop a question. I had a somewhat hard landing last time with the A320 (a VERY short runway, and a hand flown NDB approach). The thing is, when I replayed the landing, after touchdown I saw a black smoke cloud coming from under the plane, more or less where the main landing gear is. I zoomed in, and you could see some "glittering-sparkish" graph (supposedly recreating a fire, I deduced).I don't know if this is common to other planes (i.e. common thing in FS) or not, but it never happened to me before (and have been flightsimming for a lot of time know). I still use FS2002.Anybody experienced something simliar?I checked the brakes temperature, and they were VERY high (above 300

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.