Sign in to follow this  
ehasanov1

Q:Assign some commands to yoke???

HiI have question regarding key assignement.Is it possible to assign for example AP Disconnect (key z) to yoke button. I know that this is possible via FSUIPC, but for some reason it does not work with PSS Airbus A320.Thrust lever command "retard" (key -) also does not work when I assign to the yoke button.It will be easier If I could assign this two commands to yoke :-)Thanks in advanceEdin LDZA

Guest Phoenix_7

you can use the panelconfig utility to assign keystrokes for various commandshow you assign the key commands to the stick varies depending on the stickJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Hi and thanks for replay.I have Saitek X-45 with a lot of buttons, and I assign button in FS2004 assigment menu, for example for AP Disconnect, and this command works with default B737, but when I try PSS A320, it does not work, so I guess that is not possible to assign yoke to some of the commands. I tried also via FSUIPC Button assigment, same result. Also I notice, that PSS Concorde Panel config utility have a yoke assigment menu. Can you try to assign AP Disconnect to yoke only for confirmation (PSS A320) :-)). For example Flaps works with Yoke.ThanksEdin

Guest Phoenix_7

I have 'Z' assigned to one of my stick buttons and it works fineAs I don't have a Saitek it's hard to suggest anything furtherJohn PSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Hi, and thanks.Finally I made it with Saitek Profile Manager , but directlly in FS2004, no progress.Anyway thanksEdin

FSUIPC key mapping will work fine. Does need a registered FSUIPC though.

Hi.I can't get it to work through FSUIPC (registrated). Strange, default boeing works, but PSS not.I solve problem with Saitek ProfilerMaybe problems with yoke drivers

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.