Sign in to follow this  
Guest jetblue42

A truckload of A320 questions

Guest jetblue42

Okay, I have a good amount of problems with the A320 in FS9 that I really need help in.1. When airborne, the A320 maneuvers way too quickly for its size. I'm talking about maneuvering as fast as a small aerobatic aircraft. (or even faster)2. When I power up the throttles, turn on the APU, or any other function in the cockpit (except for the maneuvering), it takes at least 5 seconds for the aircraft to register the function. For example, when I give the aircraft more throttle, it takes 10-15 seconds for the engines to fully power up.3. When I give the aircraft full power, the engines accelerate beyond the limit. When this happens, naturally, the aircraft corrects itself, and automatically deaccelerates the engines (sometimes to 'idle"). Then the engines accelerate past their limit again, and the whole process repeats itself. This causes the aircraft to stall and crash.4. Sometimes, the MCDU doesn't display the "take-off" page in the "PERF" section. This problem doesn't happen consistantly, but it's driving me absoultly insane!

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.