Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

AIRACS Incomplete for PSS Only . . . . .

Guest Knikolaes

Just so you know I am going to duplicate this post and post it to the Navdata.at website fellows, and here as well, because I have no clue who is in charge of this design, but . . . . I notoced the new 05/04 AIRACS for PSS have NO waypoints in them at all. I can enter VORS on my route, but no NDBs or Intersections are in the database at all. SIDS and STARS appear to be there, but I cannot enter a flight plan between at all.This is more or less just a posting to see if I am the only one with this issue or if it is something larger that does deem reporting? It appears to happen only with PSS Airbus. The 05/04 AIRACS work great with my LDS 767, F1 ATR, and PMDG 737's, but not on any of the PSS Aircraft.I am thinking an error occured when whoever does these databases released the installers? Incomplete upload maybe?I will try rolling back to an earlier AIRAC and see if that fixes the PSS issue. At least the GOOD thing is on issues like this I only need to roll back on the aircraft brand with the issue, but with PSS being one of my loves to fly, I love to keep up with the latest data in my airbuses and dash 8. **smiles**Anyway -- so am I the only one with this issue? And if not does anyone know where on navdata.at I should report this?Chris

Guest Knikolaes

Actually I read the AIRACS site and found the issue. I will test it when I wake up. Apparently there was a "publication error". On the front page of the AIRAC site is a note about a "fix" that was re-released on the 15th. I downloaded it and sure enough it was a newer file than the one I had (dated the 13th).Doing the round robin that is in COmputer Pilot for the America West route using the A320 (PSS for me, of course :-) )As soon as I wake up I will do this leg then let you all know how the fix worked :-)Many thanks. My apologies for not seeing that obvious news note on the AT site before I posted.Chris

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.