Sign in to follow this  
Guest Airman-bg

Mouse trembling

Guest Airman-bg

Hello everybody!I have a problem with this trembling of the mouse when I put it over the screens. I puth the ficker (or pach but no change!Give me some ideas what to do?Thank you in advance!

Guest dt1951

Have you installed the patch? That corrects the mouse problems (I am assuming you have the FS9 version). You can find it on the PSS web site.Dan

Guest Airman-bg

Yes I did and nothing changed. I dowloaded it from the Phoenix Simulation forum and istalled it in the FS9->Airplane->Airbus AB Pro-> Panel but the same reasault, still trembling!

Guest Airman-bg

Any ideas how to fix the problem?I changed the FSUIC but nothing!

Guest bgahan

I have the same problem. Iv'e tried everything. The only thing I would recommend is flying the PSS in FS 2002 and not in FS 2004. I have nothing but problems with it unfortunately. I'm a Airbus flyer for the VA I belong to and use FS2004 for everything else except for PSS 320. I recently(6 months ago) upgraded to FS 2004 and was disappointed to see that this issue was there. Some others in my VA have had other problems with PSS in 2004 but I just have the mouse flicker that I can tell.Good Luck.Brian

Guest vrandar

There is no need to stick with FS2002. It does work with FS9 very succdessfully but there are a number of different solutions to the flicker problwm, one of which should help.Always start with a default MS aircraft. If you are in windowed mode that you are at the maximum size of the window before you load the Airbus. Try re-loading the same airbus two or three times if you get the flicker.

Guest Airman-bg

You know, I'm the Event Coordinator of BHAir VA and we use A320 and Tu154 but the strangest thing is that I'm useing A320 PSS only with FS2004 and in the begining everything was o'k and no problems.The problems started when I reinstall my FS. Verry strange!Maybe I have to format the hard disk and to see what will happend!Regards from Bulgaria!Stoyan

Guest jpmota

I am in the same case.Before reinstalling FS2004, I had no problem with the mouse, thanks to the "panel.cfg" patch (I reinstalled FS because of crash problems with FS).I'm using A320 PSS only, as well, and after reinstall I cannot fix the flicking mouse issue.The only way I found, for the time being, is to type shift 9 (selected the last panel ?): there is no more flicking effect, but displays remain black when I turn to large panel (OK with small one).In order to turn them on, I type shift 1.OK, it works, but it is definitely too complicated.

Guest NormanB

As Rob has already stated, starting from one of the default flights before changing to the Airbus will sort your issues.What I did was this:* panel.cfg fix - note that most users don't need this* start fs in default flight* change to airbus* position aircraft at favourite start position* save flight and set as default.Now when I start FS it starts the way I want and with the flight based off of a known good situation.

Guest Airman-bg

Hello again all!I fixed the problem.Just change teh .cfg fail of AB-PRO with this:[Window08]Background_color=0,0,0size_mm=8,8position=8visible=1ident=59gauge00=PSS-A320!Server, 0, 0, 1Hope it will work!Best regards from Bulgaria!

Guest jpmota

OK thanks, it works nowJean-Pierre

Guest Airman-bg

>OK thanks, it works now>Jean-PierreNe pas de problem Jean-Pierre, mon plaisire!Best regards from Bulgaria!

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.