Sign in to follow this  
Guest poiuytrewq

A320 strange problems

Guest poiuytrewq

In light of the PSS sale, I bought the PSS A3xx pro series and I must say that I am very impressed, great job. Needless to say, I couldn't wait to fly it. I started the engines pulled out onto runway 33R in Toronto Pearson, hit full throttle and started down the runway. This is where it got interesting! Usually I can use my CH Flight Yoke on the runway to steer left and right and keep aligned, but in cockpit view looking forward, I couldn't. If I went to spot view it worked and even just looking sideways out the window allowed me to steer until I looked back forward again. I didn't think much of it until I tried to rotate. The nose gear came off and then slammed back down and I ended up going off the end of the runway. I then managed to pull up but I couldn't control the plane in forward panel view, any other view was fine but I couldn't get the panel view to work. I checked the flight controls page and it wasn't registering my turning the ailreons and using the elevator. The trim tap on the yoke was the only way I could control the vertical motion. Another member at my VA had the same problem and he downloaded it at roughly the same time as me. Yet another member at my VA (Virtual Air Canada), suggested that it could be a problem with the joystick trim interacting with the autotrim. Suggestions? Thank you very much,Jonny

Set initial trim correctly and after that let the autotrim handle all trim for you.To get the landing panel, click on one of the screws in the forward panel glareshield (there aren't many) or press Shift-2 (and the same to get the IFR panel again).

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.