Sign in to follow this  
Guest jamesps

enter data in MCDU using keyboard

Guest jamesps

I could not find out yet if there is a way to enter data into MCDU using the keyboard instead of clicking the mouse. Is there a shortcut or a clickable hidden spot to activate this? Or it is not possible at all. Thank you!James

Guest jamesps

Thanks John! I don't remember seeing this in the manual. I could be wrong also. Thanks PSS for the great product and support!James

Guest ktaliana

John..although i assigned the Scroll lock the mcdu still does not program from keyboard.Can you please explain the steps maybe I am missing something out. I am selecting the scroll lock option and restart on another plane and then load the PSSA320 and still does not work.ThanksKenneth

Hi KennethI also assign scroll lock for this function, but I also have to have Num Lock off, if it is on then can't get keyboard to input the MCDU, and my pc always defaults to NUM lock on so I have to remember to turn it off.You will know if it works as there is a blue light that is on when keyboard input is available, also remember to switch it off after you have finished programming or you may get some funnies.hope this helpsJohn CallejaBAW 352

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Guest ktaliana

Thanks John...in fact it worked in the manner you described.Thanks for your helpKenneth

Guest b2_spirit

Dear supportIsn't there such a utility for PSS Airbus A330/340 Pro?

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.