Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

AOL and fs 202k

Now i,m with AOL (yeah, I know) as my 56k dial up always disconnected when I started using FS202K, making flying online impossible, I decided to upgrade to aol ADSL (always on). Surprise, or what, I still get cut off, soon as I run FS.I've been on to aol help? for the last 3 days, they now say its the fault of FS (Aol runs ok generally) I have uninstalled aol, and fs, but no change.Thing is, I pay a good bit extra a month to have DSL, and one of the main reasons I wanted it for, was flying online, and worse, i'm tied to aol for the next 12 months!Does anybody know anybody who uses aol to fly online? I'd just like to know if its possible.............Bazza

Is there any particular reason you're staying with AOL? You can still get DSL service directly from the phone company alot cheaper. Here it's $45 a month for the line and internet service, but to get it through an ISP it costs $60.