Sign in to follow this  
raggy99

A Big Problem

I purchases the Airbus 319 320 321 only 7 hours ago. and i have a huge problem.1) The Flicking Click2) Climbing. when i am in the cockpit i cant climb however when i am in any other views i Can climb.3) To get rid of the Flicking click i downloaded the patch from PSS however when i get into the plane it looks like this1.GIFand when i movie it down to where it is should be it looks like this2.GIFPlease help i would like to use an aircraft i paid for :)I hope you can help. Many Thanks

Guest Phoenix_7

reinstall using the base installeropen the fileAircraftPSSAB-Propanelpanel.cfglook for this section(Window08)Background_color=16,16,16size_mm=2,2position=7visible=1ident=59change yours tosize_mm=2,2exit and saveJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

it is that at the moment. but i copied it and pasted in to the A321 but did notheringCany ou please tell me how to fix this cos i cant fly it at the moment.. and it looks like other ppl have this problem as well.How Do i fix this...............i would love to fly thisTHanks

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.