Sign in to follow this  
carloscane

Airbus panel

Is there any way I can use the pss airbus panel in a A380 that I downloaded separetly???? I hope you can help me. Thanks a lot for your attetention and time.Sincerely,Carlos

Hi:If you want to use the PSS 319,320,321 panel (they must be installed), modify the panel.cfg for the A380 you downloaded with this...[fltsim]alias=PssAB-propanelIf you have, and want to use the 330 or 340 panel use this...[fltsim]alias=pssab-propanel.330or this[fltsim]alias=pssab-propanel.340Now, I am new to this so there may be more stuff that is needed. Anyone know what if anything else????Murray

While this will give you the panel it will NOT function properly.The panels are designed specifically for the weights and ballances, sizes, flap limits, etc. etc. of the specific aircraft in mind.As the A380 is quite a bit bigger and heavier they just won't work.Search for the hundreds of threads about fitting the 320 panel in a POSKY 330.

Guest vrandar

PSS does not, quite understandably, support or condone merges. (But for a document describing how to do a merge have a look in the Airbus hangar in my signature.)

>PSS does not, quite understandably, support or condone>merges. >>(But for a document describing how to do a merge have a look>in the Airbus hangar in my signature.)Thanks for the tip Rob... I'll give that a go.

Thanks murray, im not at my house right now but can i get your msn if something goes wrong?? Thanks, i'm also new on this.Carlos

>Thanks murray, im not at my house right now but can i get>your msn if something goes wrong?? Thanks, i'm also new on>this.>CarlosHi Carlos!Follow the link suggested above. I did and everything is working fine for me now. As stated in the post above that, you really need to match the panel to the plane if you want stuff to work properly. I have 3 Air Canada planes (A319,320,321) from iFDG and matched them to the PSS panel. I am in a flight now as I type and all is good!If you need help with anything, just ask! Perhaps we can teach each other... with the help of great guys like the ones above. Thanks guys!

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.