Sign in to follow this  
Guest dt1951

Odd Behavior

Guest dt1951

The last few times I have used the A320 I have observed some rather bizarre actions. About halfway through my last flight (and the past few flights as well), when I pressed <3> to bring up the MCDU there was a flashing "K" box in the upper left hand corner of the MCDU. In order to remove the MCDU window from the screen I have had to press the key, otherwise I get the number "3" in the scratchpad area of the MCDU. Coincidently, the "RAD NAV" page goes blank at about the same time. I had already selected my arrival runway at the time I was initially programming the MCDU at my departure airport. Up until the time of the noted behavior above, the "NAV RAD" page displayed all the correct info for the arrival airport. When the "CAPS LOCK" probelm occurred, it wiped out the nav page data. Any thoughts?Dan Ward

Guest Phoenix_7

flashing 'k' indicates you have activated the MCDU keyboard inputcheck the Panel Config section for "MCDU keyboard"it will indicate what key presses activate itPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest dt1951

I could not find this section in the panel config file.Dan

Guest dt1951

That worked, thanks. It was set to "SCROLL LOCK", not good with SB3.Dan

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

5%
    $1,455.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now