Sign in to follow this  
Guest sannu

FS9/A320 Black hole

Guest sannu

Been using the A320Pro package in FS002 for some time and no problems.Just upgraded to FS9/FS2004 so uninstalled A320 from FS2002 and installed it in FS2004.Result - the windscreen post has a large black rectangle behind it which obscures the right hand side of the cockpit view.Uninstalled and re-installed. Same problem.Re-installed in FS2002. No problem again.Anyone know what's going on and how to resolve it?Else I'm doomed to fly the A320 series only in FS2002!CheersVic

Guest colin14

I have the exact same problem. My A330 works fine, but the A320 does not. I have the latest version of the panel.cfg. I know other people have had this problem, but I haven't been able to find a definite solution in my searches.It seems to me that the problem lies in the fact that the PostV gauge is supposed to be transparent, but it's not. If you drag the panel down, the remainder of the forward view is behind it. If you disable the line: gauge08=PSS-A320!PostV, 560, 0, 464it is visible again, but the mouse flicker returns!Hope someone can help,Colin

Guest sannu

>It seems to me that the problem lies in the fact that the>PostV gauge is supposed to be transparent, but it's not.Yes, I had already come to this conclusion. What has me really puzzled is why this is so in FS2002 but not FS2004. It's installed off the same CD so the file should be the identical .bmp file.>Hope someone can help,I echo thatVic

Guest sannu

Thanks.The download for updating the CD version from FS2002 to FS2004 is indeed available from the JustFlight site. Just set aside the spare hour or two to find it:-) Vic

Guest colin14

Thank you... I didn't know there were updates there.You guys have fantastic tech support, thanks so much!

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.