Sign in to follow this  
Guest jscharpf

anyone try "battfix.zip" ?

Guest jscharpf

someone suggested trying this file to solve the dead battery bug in FS9, but it appears to only change the battery voltage to some high value, and lower the limit that it goes "dead".I have two concerns with this.1) It doesn't really solve the FS9 dead battery bug, it just prolongs the life of the battery (Eventually it WILL go dead even after starting the engines if I am correct).2) Does having a battery with an unusually high voltage affect other systems on the PSS Airbus?Anyone know anything about this file, or who can comment?Thanks!Jeff

Guest Callmecapt

Don't know about the file, but why not just disable the bug through FSUIPC?Problem solved.RegardsGoran

Guest jscharpf

lol oh I forgot that ! :(That's the best option

I cannot find the appropriate option in FSUIPC. Maybe is it available only in the registered version of FSUIPC?Stefano

Guest jscharpf

Yes, I purchased the licensed FSUIPC and now my problems are solved.Jeff

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.