Sign in to follow this  
ehasanov1

PSS Airbus Tutorial available :-)

Hi.I decide to make tutorials for great PSS A320 and Aerosoft ATR42-300.You can find it at http://free-zg.t-com.hr/fs2004/ under the link Manuals. Site is still under construction.Positive and negative feedback is welcome. English is not my native language so don't be hard :-)Edin

Guest vrandar

This looks pretty good. If there is one comment I would make it is that I now recommend to pilots that they enter the Approach Phase data (QNH, temp, winds etc) earlier in the descent than you have stated in the tutorial. This is to reduce workload later. They do not activate the approach phase at this point, just enter the data by pressing next phase on the PERF page until the Approach page comes up then go back to the F-Plan page for example and activate the approach as usual.

Hi, and thanks on your feedback.I will add a note for MCDU APPR page, as you suggest.Thanks againEdin

Thank you Edin for these tutorials. I downloaded both and read them. They look really good and appear to be well organized.It is getting late here so I will not be able to try them until tomorrow evening. I have not flown the ATR in a long while and youir tutorial for it has peaked my interest again!Thanks again Edin!

Thanks on your feedback.I'm planing to do more airbus&atr tutorials (with technical background)ByeEdin

Guest vrandar

Don't forget there are lots of tutorials around (not least from the Speedbirdonline Airbus hangar in my sig below) so if you are planning more tutorials you might want to do one that isn't already available elsewhere.

Hi Maybe I will do FeelThere CRJ145 or PSS Concorde (hard on FPS).But because I'm working with real Airbus&ATR42 this is primary a/c, at least for me.Anyway thanks on your advice (and your homepage is great).P.S.Which a/c is interesting for you (to make tutorial), give me suggestionEdin

Guest vrandar

It's not my homepage, it's all part of British Airways Virtual, I just provide the Airbus content. I can't answer the question about which aircraft to do a tutorial for as I only fly Airbuses, but someone else will probably tell you what tutorials are needed for other types.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.