Sign in to follow this  
Guest tango_golf

A320 Won't rotate :'(

Guest tango_golf

Hi All,I fly the PSS A330, A340 and A320... (or at least I try to, on the latter).On my current installation (which I did about 2 days ago) and on my former installation before formatting, I have never been able to get the aircraft off the ground. Infact, the only way I could take off earlier was using pitch trim... and even then, the autopilot seems to take a fancy to making the aircraft dive.However... PSS A340, A330... beautiful flying machines, that work fine with my configuration.I was having problems accelerating with FLX, this has been fixed with an FSUIPC update, as I had an older version.System Spec:AMD Athlon 2000 XP+ (old I know, upgrading soon!)512MB DDR RAMGeForce FX 5600 (256 MB)AGP 8x80GB HDDSaitek X52 HOTASThanks in advance!

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.