Sign in to follow this  
Guest shapke

How to configure ServInfo Gauge with PSS panels?

Guest shapke

Hi everybody,I've been trying to integrate the ServInfo Gauge with my PSS AB Pro panel, both with the SI Gauge installer and manually. However, when I click the toggle button gauge it always opens up the overhead panel.I am sure someonehere has already figured out how to properly configure ServInfo Gauge with the PSS panels. Could you please give me a hint?Thanks for your help!Sascha HapkeEDNY

Hi SaschaI have successfully installed the server info gauge onto all my airbus pss planes, so I should be able to help you. I will take a guess at your problem as you have not given very much information in your original post. When you use the server info installer and go to the panel that you want to install it on, it is very difficult to see where exactly the gauge is going to be, but the part that shows up the best is on the big pillar by the windows onthe 2D panel, and exactly on that same pillar is a hidden mouse click spot from pss to open up the overhead panel, so my guess is that you have installed the gauge over the hidden click spot, so the solution should be to simply open up the installer again and move the gauge up a bit so it isnt over the hidden click spot for the overhead. hope this works for you if not i a sure i can help you some moretake careJohn CallejaBAW 352

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Guest shapke

Hi John,thanks a lot. Looks like this was exactly the problem. I didn't know that there was yet another click spot for the overhead panel at the bottom of the centre window pane. Moved the gauge up a little bit and now it is working perfectly.Thanks a lot,Sascha

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.