Sign in to follow this  
Guest retroairlinesgroup

Cannot install

Guest retroairlinesgroup

Hello,I've been trying to install the A340 since last night. The installer always returns an error saying it cannot communicate with the website. Is there a problem with the installers at the moment?Jonathan

Guest Phoenix_7

clean out any temp, cache filesmake sure any anti-virus is not runningre-run the installerif that doesn't work contact PSS SupportJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest retroairlinesgroup

John,I have done all the above things and still cannot install. I get a message saying "Cannot connect to data server, please try again later".

Guest NormanB

The data files are held on a secure part of AVSIM. I am having reports from others with difficulties accessing the file library and the VATSIM voice server hosted and provided by AVSIM.I have brought this to the attention of their tech folk.

Guest retroairlinesgroup

Thanks for the info - any indication when it will be fixed?

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.