Sign in to follow this  
crash_continental

About your a340 electrical problems

Just wondering if you were planning a fix for your 'battery drain' problem on the a340? It never fails that I loose all my lights, radio, autopilot etc. when I engage in a medium to long flight. I know the 'battery drain' problem is supposedly a FS2002/04 problem, but to be honest I don't have these problems on any other of my payware craft.I read somewhere in this forum that if you start with a cessna and turn on it magnetos that it will fix this, but I find that a little unsatisfactory, especially (without trying too sound haughty or arrogant) in a payware aircraft.I did try to add the mag gauge from the cessna to the main panel, but it didn't seem to work (the gauge would not switch between settings). I find the panel to be quite good in every other sense, and would really like to continue using it if only I could get this aspect settled. Thanks in advance...p.s. I even tried deleting my fsuipc.ini file, as was suggested elsewhere

Guest Phoenix_7

FS starts with the default startup flight for a reasonchanging the default flight can cause various problemswe have no plans at this time to go back and update the AirbusJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

The best "fix" for this problem is to set the battery life to INFINITE in FSUIPC under the TECHNICAL tab. Just put "99" in there for the battery life.John

>The best "fix" for this problem is to set the battery life to>INFINITE in FSUIPC under the TECHNICAL tab. Just put "99" in>there for the battery life.A registered copy of fsuipc I assume? Thanks, I'll buy a key. Much appreciated....

>FS starts with the default startup flight for a reason>changing the default flight can cause various problems>>we have no plans at this time to go back and update the>AirbusHmmmm... okay, then. Your upcoming 777 looks awesome so far, I'm just hoping it won't have the same problems. I guess I'll have to wait and watch its support forum to see...Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.