Sign in to follow this  
Guest mvld

Help! My A320 stopped working....

Guest mvld

Thursday suddenly my pss airbus pro series stopped working. It says something like "Couldn't load PSS-A320.gau - Disabling aircraft".I tried to uninstall and then reinstall, but it didn't work.Can anyone help me?

Guest mvld

What do you mean by reinstall? I have fsuipc 3.48 fully registered. Do I have to remove everything fsuipc put in modules and reregister it?TIA

Guest mvld

Nothing to do... same reply. Couldn't load PSS-A320.gau. And it hangs up there....I dunno what happened, I love the plane and I know it really well. Please help me to make it fly again.... I hate 737s but on short haul I have no alternative now... TIA

Guest Phoenix_7

I just ran FS without the PSS-A320.gau gauge and no FSUIPC.dllit started and I selected the Airbus without any errorI had no gauges on the panel but it still loaded without errorI think your problem is more than something with the .gau fileall I can suggest is re-downloading the base installer from 'MY FILES'and try a clean re-installJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest mvld

I will try to run it without the PSS-A320.gau to see if there are other problems. I will also download the base installer again, to see if it solves. I also wanted to clean everything by myself, do you have a list of the installed files to let me do the delete?I suppose something got corrupted somehow and I think that cleaning up everything and installing it again maybe it'll work.Also, do you know of any incompatibility with other products (e.g. PMDG, LDS or some scenery)?Thanks for your support and help

Guest Phoenix_7

here is the list of files,I run the 320 with PMDG and LDS and have no problemsFS200xAircraftPssA319PssA320PssA321FS200xAircraftPSSAB-ProFS200xEffectsPSS_beacon.fxPSS_Lights.fxPSS_logo.fxPSS_navred.fxPSS_navwhi.fxPSS_strobe_Airbus.fxPSS_vclight.fxFS200xGaugesPSS-a320.gauFS200xPSSAirbus A3XXNavDataFS200xPSStextureJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest mvld

Do any of the effects or textures are in common with dhc8?I have it also, and I don't want it to stop working (I love it also, it's a great add-on)TIA

Hi everybody,I have the same problem with the PSS A319-321. After about two years of not using it I thought it was about time, and, in order to have the latest version, deinstalled the old one and reinstalled with the PSS Installer.I use FS2002 and Win98SE on my home PC.When I select any PSS bus that 3rd party software warning comes up and the fault is in connection with the file PSS-a320.gau, the Bus will load but with just a grey panel bitmap and no gauges.I have installed gdiplus.dll and uninstalled FSUIPC.ini plus reinstalled the latest version of FSUIPC.dll but all to no avail.All the necessary files and folders appear to be in place as per the above given list.John, do you have any idea what else is causing this?Also, I have FS2004 and WinXP on my laptop (which is not connected to the internet and I have no intention of ever connecting it), is it at all possible to manually install the Bus into FS2004 ?Thanks for any support, it's just frustrating that I can't use the Airbus on neither computer now....RegardsHermann StuetzStuttgartGermany

John,thanks for your message but gdiplus.dll already sits in its correct place....Over to you..... RegardsHermann StuetzStuttgartGermany

Guest Phoenix_7

try placing gsiplus in the FS folderif that does not work then perhaps it is time to consider getting winXPJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest mvld

Finally i found a way to make it work.... I reinstalled Fs2004 from scratch. Long hard work, that I haven't finished yet. I still can't figure why it stopped... Maybe a combination of free and pay stuff that corrupted some part of fs2004. Thanks again for the help.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.