Sign in to follow this  
Guest mvld

Help! My A320 stopped working....

Guest Sky_Masterson

Hi;I've just posted this afternoon a message concerning the .gau file missing" warning when installing the PPS, the same problem as yours Luigi.I've tried to re-install all the fs9.1 again, but I don't tested yet with the gdiplus.dll on the fs9 folder and the latest version of the fsuipc registered.Are u runnin' the XP luigi?If this doesn't works I wouldn't know what the #### to do to get rid of the .gau message.My win98se is updated and just re-installed.

Guest Sky_Masterson

>Finally i found a way to make it work.... I reinstalled>Fs2004 from scratch. >>Long hard work, that I haven't finished yet. I still can't>figure why it stopped... Maybe a combination of free and pay>stuff that corrupted some part of fs2004. >>Thanks again for the help.>Would be interesting to know how many people out there has managed finally to get the bus functioning properly under Win98SE with gdiplus.dll on the correct folders.Luigi, I understand that you have WIn98SE and after a complete new installation all is OK?.cheers

Guest mvld

>Hi;>>I've just posted this afternoon a message concerning the .gau>file missing" warning when installing the PPS, the same>problem as yours Luigi.>>I've tried to re-install all the fs9.1 again, but I don't>tested yet with the gdiplus.dll on the fs9 folder and the>latest version of the fsuipc registered.>>Are u runnin' the XP luigi?>>If this doesn't works I wouldn't know what the #### to do to>get rid of the .gau message.>>My win98se is updated and just re-installed.>>Sorry, I use XP. And I solved as I said by reinstalling fs9.1

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.