Sign in to follow this  
Guest flyken

Sid&Star Data Format

Guest flyken

Hi everyone!I'd really like to write my own Sids and Stars...I tried to understand the data format just comparing the dat files with what you see on the MCDU...but something is not so clear...:-hmmmDoes someone know the data format of PSSSid and PSSStar???thank you!

Guest Phoenix_7

"PSS SID/STAR data are getting older and older and soon I/we have to leave the nice PSS Airbus for other aircrafts with updated SID/STAR data."PSS along with LDS767 and PMDG all use the same source for sid/stars LDS767 has the added benefit of user created sid/stars,that being either Terry Yingling or Richard Stefan or a combo of both however it is also a new product, the PSS 320 is now almost 4 yrs oldJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest vrandar

Prabal Gosh vaished into thin air and out of the FS commuinity quite some time back and apart from Terry Yingling no-one has picked up the programming of SIDs and STARs. Whilst I have a few issues with the lack of European updates to his files, it is worth using his PSS_Insert file and at least updating the SIDS and STARS he has worked on.Short of that it comes down to getting charts and entering PBD fixes yourself into the MCDU f-plan page.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.