Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gazelle

Airbus Pro Autopilot problems

Guest Gazelle

Hi, I'm using FS9.1 with a registered version of FSUIPC installed(ver 3.47). I have a number of PSS products installed including the Dash8, Concirde and the A330/340's. My problem however is with my download version of the A320 family.Irrespective of whether I use the 319, 320 or 321, my aircraft crashes itself almost straight after initiating the Autopilot. The engines seem to do their own thing, it won't follow the cues given by the Flight Director, thje Alpha floor kicks in and it sinks like a stone. On occassion, when advancing the engines to FLX or TO/GA on take-off, they rev up and down as they see fit, making it near impossible to reach V1 and Vr.I have tried re-installing the entire package and re-building the aircraft cfg's but to no avail.Has anyone got any ideas how to sort this out?Gav

Guest Phoenix_7

are you using your flight controls to control thrust?if yes it can sometimes conflict with the A/T settings of the panelafter pressing ++ set your stick thrust control to fullJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.