Sign in to follow this  
Guest firefoxx

A340-300 "jumps" during pushback and taxi

Guest firefoxx

Hello, I have FS2002; my PSS Airbus A340-300 "jumps" up and down during the pushback and while taxiing.When pushing back, the nose lifts and falls back, the whole cockpit moves up and down. When continuing the pushback, the "lift amplitude" increases and finally the nose lifts itself up to approximately 20 metres with the rear wheels still on the ground.When taxiing, the aircraft sometimes sinks "into" the taxiway.Do you know this issue? I using the FS2002 standard scenery, can that cause the problem? Or do I have to change a config file? It's almost impossible to calmly move my A340 onto the runway.Thanks for your help, Firefoxx

Guest firefoxx

Could it be the scenery? On grass, the amplitude increases.I heard of several people who had this problem, but either only while pushing back, or with the aircraft not lifting up that much.In EDDH its heavier that in EDDF... does PSS test the aircrafts with payware scenery? Don't know, just an idea...

Guest eddk_dirk

Its not the Scenery.I have this Problem at taxyway A at cologne (A/A4), taxiway I at Vienna (I think at Exit 5 or 6), TW T at cologne and a lot of other airports with different Sceneries.Its a PSS Problem.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.