Sign in to follow this  
Guest alsinger

Airbus Radios

Guest alsinger

While going through cabin prep, when I have the aircraft powered up, the radios will not work. I change aircraft to a MS default, then go back to the Airbus. The radios work for a while, then stop working. Seems to happen after main engine start.

Guest vrandar

If I understand your description correctly it means you are starting your FS session with the Airbus, changing to the default then changing back to the Airbus. If so this is incorrect, you should be starting your FS session with a default MS aircraft (I use the 737) then changing to the Airbus. This will prevent the dead battery glitch.If this doesn't solve it have a look at the technical page of FSUIPC (registered) and make sure the indefinite battery life checkboxes are checked.

Guest alsinger

the radios work for about 3 minutes, then quits. Similar problem with another aircraft from another vendor

Guest alsinger

It works sometimes. Seems to quit after main engine starting..

Guest dormehlexpert

I have the same problem with the Airbus and the Concorde. I do start with a default MSFS aircraft but to no avail. My PMDG and RFP add-ons function normal without a glitch. I use an unregistered version of FSUIPC V 3.22. I am going to register my version to get more control over the BATT life (hope this works!).RegardsDon DormehlProud South African Supporter of Quality Add-ons like Pss, PMDG, RFP.

Guest alsinger

that's exactly what I had to do. I guess there is a patent on keeping the batteries alive.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.