Sign in to follow this  
Guest marckev

A32X Trim Settings

Guest marckev

My beloved PSS A32X is behaving rather odd regarding it's trim settings. The ZFW and fuel are both ok and I set trim UP2.5 for take off. No problem, the bird lifts nicely into the air. After engaging the autopilot, however, the autotrim settles around UP3.5. During descend and landing trim is set to around UP5.0. The plane flies ok but it looks very odd to have the stabilisers turned that much.Has anybody got similar problems with their trim settings and is there a solution that would give more realistic trim (for this is not the way the real Airbus trims, is it?)?

Guest Skywalker

If you are still operating with the default FDE's this issue seems to be normal. Check this forum for Bob Scotts recommendations to change some settings in the default "aircraft.cfg" file. If you can't find, leave me your mail address and I will forward them to you. you might also check Pedro Oliveira suggestions pinned on the top of this forum.Rgds, Sam

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

5%
    $1,380.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now