Sign in to follow this  
Guest KLAS_Pilot

Problem with Airbus Pro at night

Guest KLAS_Pilot

Hello everyone, I have purchased the Airbus Pro Series and enjoy it very much. Although I have this slight problem when I do night flying. When ever I fly at night my mouse keeps flickering (P.S. I have already installed the fix for the mouse flicker but it still does it at night. Also when I set the autopilot it will climb like normal and do everything normal, but a few moments later the plane will just sink to the ground and I crash :( and whenever I try and take control myself it will still go down to the ground... like the rudders and vertical stabilizers just froze or something. Much help will be appreciated.Tyler Turner AKA KLAS_pilot

Guest Niels_C

Hi Tyler,Can't help with the mouseflicker, but about the rest?Maybe you should delete fsuipc and it's cfg file and reinstall.Maybe the registered version will even deal with broken wind/weather behaviour in FS.How is your bus' ZFW? Is it too heavy? You can always have a look at the MCDU's REC MAX ALT readout (or something, forget it's exact name)The MCDU will give you OPT ALT and MAX ALT)Hope it helps. Safe flights.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.