Sign in to follow this  
Guest NightFlyer

IT's NOT FUNNY ANYMORE...

Guest NightFlyer

Hi, I bought your Airbus pro package. Now I'm trying to use it with the IFDG and POSKY buses, but NONE of the aircraft no matter what type I try get's of the ground, and when I finally get it off the ground bij using my numpad 1 (7 for down) key the aircraft doesn't commence any turns, when I hit 4 or 6 on the numpad, the airelons just strat vibrating but they don't work and the aircraft still keeps flying straight away.Now I have tried searching the forum, treid the duggestuons I could find in there, tried all of the available merge files, and still without any results, and this is getting very annoying.I hope some of you or the team itself can come up with some suggestionsto make it work so that I an finally fly the buses.Cya Rick

Guest Phoenix_7

we do not offer support for product mergingyou cannot fly the aircraft using the keyboard, you must have some type of flight controlsJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest NightFlyer

Well actually I never knew that you could not fly the pss bus without any flight controls.I'm kinda laughing right now because I hate flying with sticks etc, so this is kinda funny.But anyway, these same problems occured when I was flying PSS' OWN BUS model, exactly the same problems as I have right know. So there isn't anyone who's flying the bus with their keyboard?Rick

No - joystick or yoke are listed under Minimum Requirements on the website.

William Hall

Guest Phoenix_7

yes it is,,MINIMUM* Pentium III 600Mhz PC* 128 Mb Ram* Microsoft

You misread my post - there is a - after No as in answering the question 'So there isn't anyone who's flying the bus with their keyboard?'

William Hall

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

5%
    $1,380.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now