Sign in to follow this  
Guest jos

a320 TCAS

Guest jos

hi all, my a320 TCAS is not working at all,i have fs2004, the plane is fine in everything but the TCAS, aircrafts are not showing in the ND even if its few miles away, and also i have another problem, the a320 system manual says that the aircraft will simulate the real thing in never exceeding a bank angle of 67 degrees, i could do 90!!, i know i shouldn't but its nice to exeperience the real fly by wire system, thats all, thanx for help..! ( btw i have Ultimate traffic if that helps)

Guest jos

i know that well, i have the pss a330 and the tcas works fine, the pss a320 however is not working,thanx for reply anyway..

Guest Angelique van Campen

Hey Ios,I'm still wondering which setting I must use in combination with IVAP to get on the ND all the other airplanes in respect to the limits of TCAS.Can you help me which settings I must do for the A330?Thanks,Angelique van Campen

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.