Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

Cargo Door and Push back to the richt or left

Hi Phoenix Support !PLease tell me which button to press for the A320/330/340 plans to open the cargo door and to push back to the left or rightThanksMarek Ehrlich from Vienna

Thanks for the replyDO i need to keep shift+e pressed when i press 2 ? shitf +p is only straight push back but i mean what do i need to press that the plane then turnes right or left ?

Press shift+e, then release them and then quickly press 2. You should make some practice for this to succeed.In the same way, Shift+P then 1 will give you a left pushback and Shift+P and 2 a right one.Stefano

Guest vrandar

The pushback and turn functionality in FS is very loimited. I recommend you get hold of Rob Barendregt's ground handling gauge from avsim (file rcbgh-32.zip). You can specify the number of seconds to push back, the number of degrees to turn and the direction and also set your taxi speed both before takeoff and automatically after landing rollout. It is one of those little utilities I find invaluable.

Guest NormanB

Search on the AVSIM file library for it.

how shall i do it efficantly - there are so many filesAnyway as i push STRG E and 2 or STRG P and 1 or 2 - nothing is happening. I only open the main doors but never the cargo one

Guest NormanB

>how shall i do it efficantly - there are so many filesrcbgh-32.zip - simply put that in their search bar. It shows one file.

Guest vrandar

..or press file library on the home page, then press the extended search button and put rob barendregt into the author box. 8th file down is the one you want...or email me and I'll send you the file.

I found it easier to reassign Shift E and Shift P to single letter keystrokes (i.e. not requiring Shift, Alt, etc.). This helps MSFS recognise the next keystroke for the cargo doors or pushback left/right. The timing required to operate three keys in the correct sequence is just too awkward, and seems to vary from day to day.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.