Sign in to follow this  
Guest FPlueckthum

PSS A3XX autopilot sensivity

Guest FPlueckthum

Good moerning, airbuscaptains.I'm having a little problem with the AP of the bus. It seems to me, as if the AP of the bus reacts a little too late, when intercepting a radial of a localizer. Especially when intercepting an ILS course. I mostly intercept the loc with a speed between 180 and 190 knts. But everytime the bus overshoots the localizer, and it takes quite a lot of time, and of course a quite long distance to get established.Is ther any possibility to get the AP more sensitive in order to react faster,i.e. earlier ?Best wishesFrank

Guest vrandar

Although not supported by PSS, I would recommend using the iFDG model and flight dynamics merged with the PSS panel. It improves the handling considerably. See www.ifdg.net or avsim for the model, liveries and FDE and the Speedbirdonline airbus hangar in my address below for a tutorial on the merge.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.