Sign in to follow this  
crash_continental

Merge

Hello all,I know PSS doesn't support this, so I don't expect an answer from any one of them - fair enough. But I was hoping someone out there might be able to help me. I've successfully merged the PSS A340 panel with the Aerodesign A340 except for one hang-up: the approach button no longer illuminates or functions. I've set the Nav frequency on MCDU and hit the LS mode key, but nothing works. Shot in the dark, perhaps, but anyone with any ideas/workarounds?Thanks for any help rendered...crash

Guest lve0200

You may have lost previous settings.The PSS SW does not initialise all environment variables.There are keys in other Aircrafts, which do not apply/appear in A#xx, but "they are still there".For exmple the Nav/GPS button from Cessnas still work as they were left behind, if you flew Cessna before.I had this effect, when I was flying A3xx 1st time.You have to fly with an e.g. 737, set Nav/GPS to NAV and than exit.After that, start with A3xx and may be your approach switch works...Good luck,worked for me like that.Rgdshk.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

5%
    $1,300.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now