Sign in to follow this  
ehasanov1

Phoenix Payload Editor????

Hi.I'm little bit confused regarding Payload Editor.I have one question. If I set in Phoenix Payload Editor A320 chartered with ZFW=60023kg and save configuration.When I load FS2004 and choose PSS A320 I have Empty weight=41004kg.Which value is correct for FMGC INIT Page ZFW?????I didn't realize that before I try FSPassengers which give me ZFW=41004 as FS2004 Payload editor.ThanksEdin

Guest aelstthierry

You have to put the ZFW of your A320 payload editer in your FMCU INIT page. The empty weight in your FS2004 is the Basic Operating Weight of your A320. In your FS2004 is mentioned the payload weight. If you make the calculation of Empty weight and Payload it will be probably the same of your ZFW on your A320 Load editor.GreetingsThierry

When I save my payload setup in the payload editor, is it supposed to export those weights to FS? When I save the weights and go to the FS payload page the weights do not match what the Phoenix Payload Editor has. Also which stations in FS corespond to which parts of the payload editor plane.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

Guest vrandar

The weights are not adjusted in FS dynamically but when the aircraft is loaded. So you need to re-load your aircraft and you should then find the weights are as set in the loadedit prog.station_load.0 = 0450, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Crew (lbs) LEAVEstation_load.1 = 3000, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Galleys (lbs) LEAVEstation_load.2 = 4750, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Baggage (lbs) Baggagestation_load.3 = 0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Cargo (lbs) Cargo station_load.4 = 3420, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Psgr Sect OA (lbs) Firststation_load.5 = 2000, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 //Weight Psgr Sect OB (lbs) CoachThese station load numbers correspond to station 1 to 6 in FS, so the PSS station_load.0 = FS station 1 and so on.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest lve0200

Hi all,WRT. my previous contribution about TO values, I found out:The values you enter into the FS9 payload editor are meaningless, only the fuel counts. You can quietly set all values to 0 in the FS payload editor, as long as you enter a meaningfull number in the ZFW MCDU init page.Usually the payload distributed over stations would give you trim info, but as far as I can see, nowhere in the PSS/MS SW this info is currently considered/to be entered/required.ZFW (MCDU) + Fuel (FS9 fuel editor) = GW (gross weight)As far as I can see, the same applies for the PSS load editor, just that it gives you the ZFW and the MS/FS9 editor doesn't. The only advantage from that is you don't have to calculate in your head.Rgdshans kurscheidt

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.