Sign in to follow this  
rhodges

Autothrust not working from keyboard

All of my airbusses flew fine in the past with no known problems but it has been a little while since I selected them. I am now having the following problem with all of my airbusses (318, 319, 320, 321, 340.From the keyboard (Number "+" and "-" commands) I am getting no response for the detent positions ("TO-GA", "FLX", "CL",) Nothing happens relative to a power increase, or decrease nor does the text update on the panel.I restored defaults for keyboard assignments in FS9 thinking that possibly I had reassigned something that was required. No luck, from the keyboard autothrust is still inactive. Num Lock is off (however I tried it locked as well with no luck.)By clicking on the pedestal throttle possitions she works perfectly.Any ideas?Thanks:RTH

Found that I had posted about the same thing last January, and frankly I had forgotten about it. Apparently judging from the replies on that previous post, several have had this problem.No fruitful reply on that one either.Only solution known so far is to reinstall everything. Surely there is a better way if anybody could isolate and determine the problem.ThanksRTH

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.