Sign in to follow this  
Guest Three Greens

Joystick Not Working with A320

Guest Three Greens

Hi Guys,I searched and found various posts about joysticks not working with the A320 series well now after a fresh reinstall and patch to 9.1 and the latest FSUIPC - I have the same problem.I have tried starting from a default acft.I have the latest version of FSUIPC.The Trim/Ap box in FSUIPC is deselcted.Have tried jiggling the buttons.The F/CTL page shows only random spikes but the external views shows the surfaces moving and I can fly in any view except 2dPanel.Any more Ideas?Scott

Guest NormanB

Have you enabled the mouse flicker patch?Suprisingly, whilst this issue only affects a number of users (myself included) by setting the size_mm =1,1 to read size_mm=2,2 will fix your issue.

Guest Three Greens

You were correct - this fixed it - thanks.Scott

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.