Sign in to follow this  

How to repaint using Adobe Photoshop

Guest Joshieca

I have finally finished my new tutorial on the basics of repainting aircraft using Adobe Photoshop

Guest BobL

JoshThis looks great. One question...Is there anyway you could zip up the complete tutorial where we could put on our computer and read, study and experiment off-line?Bob

Nice tutorial. THANKS VERY MUCH!!Are you a real doctor? By coincidence :-)Dr. Jinesh ThomasResident in Internal MedicineGauhati Medical CollegeINDIA.

Guest Joshieca

>Josh >>This looks great. One question... >>Is there anyway you could zip up the complete tutorial where >we could put on our computer and read, study and experiment >off-line? >>Bob Hi Bob,I used to have my tutorials in a .zip format & a printable format, but I have found that several of them were "stolen" and used on other websites without my permission.I am working on creating locked PDF files of the tutorials availble for download. It might take a month to get it done, it is something that I am working on and should have availble in the near future.- Josh

Guest Joshieca

>Nice tutorial. THANKS VERY MUCH!! >>Are you a real doctor? By coincidence :-) >>Dr. Jinesh Thomas >Resident in Internal Medicine >Gauhati Medical College >INDIA. No problem...no I am not a real doctor....I went as far as a MA and then stopped. :(

Well, I finished learning your tutorial and already started painting Indian Airlines on FSPainter. I going to use the two weeks of my leave from medical school to spruce up my painting skill... :-)http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3e3ac5e0330be6e9.jpgVERDICT: UNDOUBTEDLY THE BEST TUTORIAL FOR PHOTOSHOP (OR EVEN PAINTSHOP) WRITTEN SO FARDr. Jinesh ThomasResident in Internal MedicineGauhati Medical CollegeINDIA.

Guest Joshieca

>Well, I finished learning your tutorial and already started >painting Indian Airlines on FSPainter. I going to use the >two weeks of my leave from medical school to spruce up my >painting skill... :-) >>VERDICT: UNDOUBTEDLY THE BEST TUTORIAL FOR PHOTOSHOP (OR >EVEN PAINTSHOP) WRITTEN SO FAR >>Dr. Jinesh Thomas >Resident in Internal Medicine >Gauhati Medical College >INDIA. Thank you very much for your nice comments.... :)- Josh

I guess, it should be a BIG file. I made all the tutorials and screenshots into Word Document format. It is around 37.2 MB!Dr. Jinesh ThomasResident in Internal MedicineGauhati Medical CollegeINDIA.

Guest Jorge Antunes

Hello everybody,Just wondering: is Josh's repaint tutorial avaible in any other format than html, eg pdf, word?Jorge Antunes

Guest lamont

Bob:If you're using IE6, there's an option to work offline. Click on help, then contents and you'll see it.

The site mentioned here is down. Anyone know if the documents are available somewhere online?Adam