Sign in to follow this  
Guest AVA ALT1934

Landing gear will not retract....

Guest AVA ALT1934

Hello, all.I've just bought the A340, and for the life of me cannot get the gear to retract. The lever moves, the seat belt sign changes, but the gear just stays hanging there in the breeze.I've looked and looked for anything I've missed, but no luck- anyone have an answer?Thanks.

Guest Niels_C

Is that all that's wrong?You still got radio etc.?Have FSUIPC installed and make sure the "eternal battery" (or whatever it's called) feature is ticked on.

Guest AUA044

Hello!I have the same problem with my A320. Landing gear is not retracting, A320 is not climbing higher than 3000ft.A320 boxed version, FS2004 update is installed. I was flying with A320 and FS2002 for years, now migrated to FS2004 and these problems... used the manual, did everything according to the manual and it's not working."Open Climb mode is engaged by Pulling the ALT selector knob, if altitude selected in ALT window is above currend aircraft altitude."I entered 13000 with the ALT selector knob and PULL it (right-click). The correct flight level is shown on the PFD, but the A320 is not climbing.Thank you very much for your help, I know it's time-consuming, but very important for the users.

Guest NormanB

>A320 boxed version, FS2004 update is installed. PSS don't distribute a boxed version. Justflight provide support and patches for that version.

Guest AVA ALT1934

>Is that all that's wrong?>You still got radio etc.?>Have FSUIPC installed and make sure the "eternal battery" (or>whatever it's called) feature is ticked on.>I'll check that. I do know the FMC and all the avionics still have power, but it's worth a shot, certainly.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.