Sign in to follow this  
Guest markyp

Airbus Real World stuff

Guest markyp

Hi all,I really hope someone can help.I am looking to go as real as possible in the Airbus from PSS!!I am looking for all the documents I would need including different takeoff procdures like from the video's I have watched, when they talk about the rwy being wet, the rwy length, weights etc all the documents they use or as many as poss??Also is there anywhere where i can recreate the real world procedures once in the cockpit, startup's APU's etc etc??Any info would be a great help.Thanks very muchMark PPS any real world pilots please feel free to contact me lol!!

Guest Niels_C

Greetings Mark,www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlVery informative.

Guest vrandar

Thanks for that Niels, I hope that once the new Speedbirdonline site goes live shortly that I will be add a great deal more new and updated Airbus info to my part of the site.Mark, sorry for not replying sooner, been on hols. Runway charts are specific for each runway at every airport in the world, so getting hold of a complete set, even on CD, would be a bulky and difficult job. And they are not easy to get. Occasionally airline or manufacturer contacts provide them for one airport but they are not generally available. I have access to the software GB Airways uses for its runway data and hope to turn this into tables shortly. If so they will be posted in the Arbus hangar at the speedbirdonline site in my sig below.Airline FCOM manuals do occasionally come up for sale on eBay or from pilot resource sites; you need to keep doihng searches for these.For MCDU training have a look at www.impactink.com which has a great booklet called the Professor McDoo Airbus MCDU Study Guide.For real world procedures the info in the SOL Airbus hangar is taken from real world procedures. But if there is anything specific you would like which isn't there let me know and I'll let you have it.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.